Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM BigFix Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM BigFix related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM BigFix specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM BigFix Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM BigFix improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Is there a patch management solution in place, so that all system components and software are protected from known vulnerabilities by having the latest vendor supplied security patches installed?
- Have you rated all of the information assets, basing your rating on a defined classification system, and taking into account criticality, confidentiality and relevant legislation?
- Does even the simplest patch management process require intensive testing to ensure exceptions are addressed, adding more time and overhead to achieve your organization outcome?
- Do the reliability standards require high impact control centers to have quality assurance environments for testing patches before implementing in the production environment?
- Does the licensee ensure that employees hardware is updated on a timely basis to ensure necessary security software updates and patches have been downloaded and installed?
- Does the application allow a system administrator to set the inclusion or exclusion of audited events based on organizational policy and operating requirements or limits?
- Is your organization looking for managed monthly proactive patching and monitoring on workstations as well as servers as a proactive and preventative managed service?
- Does the service providers Terms of Service or SLA include service levels for patch and vulnerability management that includes a defined the maximum exposure window?
- Have you assessed the potential security threats, along with the likelihood of occurrence and potential business impacts, for each information asset and key service?
- Who is responsible for ensuring that major business changes affecting IT are properly costed, approved, planned, controlled, implemented, and periodically reviewed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM BigFix book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM BigFix self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM BigFix Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM BigFix areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM BigFix Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM BigFix projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM BigFix Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IBM BigFix project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive final paychecks?
- Planning Process Group: Is the IBM BigFix project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Risk Audit: Are you aware of the industry standards that apply to your operations?
- Project Schedule: Have all IBM BigFix project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall IBM BigFix project schedule?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of your organizations IBM BigFix projects meeting customers objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete IBM BigFix project activities?
- Project Charter: Review the general mission What system will be affected by the improvement efforts?
Step-by-step and complete IBM BigFix Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM BigFix project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM BigFix project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM BigFix project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM BigFix project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM BigFix project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM BigFix project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM BigFix project with this in-depth IBM BigFix Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM BigFix projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM BigFix and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM BigFix investments work better.
This IBM BigFix All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.