"I perform Program Management, Project Management, Portfolio Management, Resource Management, Delivery Excellence, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Budgeting, etc. as our organizations Identity Access Management Engineer. I have extensive experience in identity access management and governance, including single sign on. I administer our organizations entire Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution stack where my Conflict Management skills come to good use frequently."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Identity management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Identity management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Identity management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Identity management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 644 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Identity management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 644 standard requirements:
- Will it support physical, application, and data security, including such capabilities as authentication, authorization, availability, confidentiality, identity management, integrity, audit, security monitoring, incident response, and security policy management?
- With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
- Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
- With whom will the PII that becomes available through the organizations use of 3rd party websites and/or applications be shared - either internally or externally?
- Will the system derive new data or create previously unavailable data about an individual through aggregation from the information collected?
- Is a public interest involved: e.g., would disclosure benefit the general public in light of content and context of the information?
- How will the PII that becomes available through the organizations use of 3rd party websites and/or applications be maintained and secured?
- How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
- Are end-users satisfied with the performance of Identity Management services; including single sign-on and access to resources?
- Is the PII that becomes available through the organizations use of 3rd party websites and/or applications purged periodically?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Identity management book in PDF containing 644 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Identity management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Identity management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Identity management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Identity management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Identity management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Identity management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Identity management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to the organization (lowest level only)?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What actions can be taken to reduce or mitigate risk?
- Risk Audit: Are all financial transactions accurately recorded (receipted, banked)?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Identity management project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Executing Process Group: Do Identity management project managers understand the organizational context for their Identity management projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Identity management projects, systems, Vendors and the organization's work effort?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you determine the meeting length and time of day?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
Step-by-step and complete Identity management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Identity management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Identity management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Identity management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Identity management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Identity management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Identity management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Identity management project with this in-depth Identity management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Identity management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Identity management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Identity management investments work better.
This Identity management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.