Be certain that your organization prepares and maintains reports, records, work orders, logs, and documentation; maintains databases and other online systems; enters and updates data into work Order Management system; verifies work for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure you liaise; lead businesses need testing to reopen offices and provide confidence to teams and stakeholders.
- Determine an appropriate level of testing, verification and/or validation for new automation platforms and methods, develop corresponding plans and summary reports commensurate with Quality Systems requirements.
- Confirm your planning interacts and communicates appropriately with other divisions to ensure satisfactory performance of all monitoring and control instruments and systems.
- Develop hardware/ software or product specific technical service solutions to routine problems of limited scope.
- Secure that your enterprise participates in considerations and research relating to the acquisition, upgrading and installation of new or modified telemetry and electronic Control Systems and equipment.
- Consult with development team members, internal users, and external clients to identify and suggest system improvements and enhance application performance.
- Manage work with customers, analyze customers current processes and workflows to identify customers automation needs.
- Collaborate with multiple areas to execute Data Mining efforts in support of long term Project Management.
- Confirm your enterprise complies; capabilities with Data Analytics, big Data Management, high performance/distributed computing, machinE Learning and/or Deep Learning.
- Make sure that your design oversees and/or performs inspections of facility equipment and machinery to determine that all systems are operating properly.
- Systematize: review technical operations Standard Work/operating procedure manual on an annual basis and ensures departmental compliance.
- Govern: successful equipment startup; installation, acceptance test criteria, and system validation.
- Stay informed of all changes in current rules, regulations, and methodologies.
- Identify: commercial operations to ensure timely and accurate forecasting and reporting, and support of enablement initiatives.
- Manage: monitor cost associated with automation operations parts, service and consumable supplies.
- Be accountable for partnering with internal teams to understand key program metrics, workflow requirements, and opportunities to leverage automation to support projected growth.
- Ensure you gain; lead with expertise in sensing and perception for controls, automation, and/or robotics.
- Ensure you helm; lead technical and application consideration with current and prospective customers.
- Confirm your planning prepares and maintains accurate, detailed operations reports and maintenance records.
- Create actionable plans to reduce operational bottlenecks, increasing throughput and quality of data for existing processes.
- Establish root causes of automation system errors, escalating serious concerns to engineering team members and ensuring Issue Resolution.
- Ensure your group
- Ensure you listen; build customer and distributor relationships around products and services you supply.
- Provide Voice Of Customer and voice of sales on competitors, market dynamics to business units and Product Management.
- Establish that your team maintains up to date hard copy and electronic documentation on all supported products.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Laboratory Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Laboratory Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Laboratory Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Laboratory Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Laboratory Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you know if you are successful?
- What are the key elements of your Laboratory Automation Performance Improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Is the final output clearly identified?
- How do you assess the Laboratory Automation pitfalls that are inherent in implementing it?
- Are there recognized Laboratory Automation problems?
- What scope to assess?
- Are the risks fully understood, reasonable and manageable?
- Does the Laboratory Automation task fit the client's priorities?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Laboratory Automation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Laboratory Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Laboratory Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Laboratory Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Laboratory Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Laboratory Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Laboratory Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Laboratory Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Laboratory Automation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Laboratory Automation Project Team have enough people to execute the Laboratory Automation project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Laboratory Automation project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Laboratory Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Laboratory Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Laboratory Automation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Laboratory Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Laboratory Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Laboratory Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Laboratory Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Laboratory Automation project with this in-depth Laboratory Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Laboratory Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Laboratory Automation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Laboratory Automation investments work better.
This Laboratory Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.