Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure your team is responsible for designing and developing critical software/enterprise solutions; producing top quality code and designs that utilize technologies to implement high performing server side components/application, Legacy Modernization applications; driving, participating, and influencing architectural and design architectural and design decisions; working closely with stakeholders including project management and professional services teams to understand requirements and deliver product functionality that meets (internal) customer needs; and working directly with business users and external (internal) customers to extract requirements and design of new systems.
Benefits of the Legacy Application Modernization Kanban
- Determine when to modernize your systems from legacy database software to data platforms built from the ground up to support digital, mobile, and cloud applications that run everywhere.
- Broach the subject of retiring legacy applications with key stakeholders and make the business case.
- Handle data from incomplete business processes.
- Create the data or the environments today to test use cases.
- Support the needs of legacy, business critical applications, and provide flexible infrastructure to support new virtual machine based applications or a migration to SaaS.
- Decouple the business functionality from your legacy applications that are still needed (that can be re use) intelligently, efficiently and with as little risk as possible.
- Translate your legacy data and applications into the modern language of APIs.
- Ensure that data in your legacy applications is retained for compliance and easily accessed for audits and e discovery.
- Integrate cloud resources with the mix of legacy applications, infrastructures and other cloud deployments you may have already.
- Accelerate the migration effort to realize the business and technology benefits.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1624 Legacy Application Modernization critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Legacy Application Modernization roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1624 Legacy Application Modernization critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Legacy Application Modernization critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Legacy Application Modernization Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Legacy Application Modernization Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Capgemini, Sanderson Pipe Corporation, iknowvate technologies, Guidewire Software, Inc., KION Group AG, Cisco Meraki, Commonwealth of PA, NYC DEPT OF HEALTH/MENTAL HYGIENE, Azzur Group, Huntington Bank, PacifiCorp, The Ohio State University, UPMC, Portland General Electric, OhioHealth, T. Rowe Price, Premera Blue Cross, RELATION INSURANCE INC, Verizon, Itron, Red Hat Software, Dataminr, Fairview Health Services, Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., Norfolk Southern Corp, ARM Treasure Data, Bravent, Sarepta Therapeutics, Cleveland Clinic, Gap Inc., Kohler, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), The Climate Corporation, Fiserv, CSH IT Service, Great American Insurance Group, Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications, Microsoft, Nike, Deloitte, Proofpoint, Humana, Blue Apron, Coleman Group, Inc., Discovery, Saks Fifth Avenue, Virginia Dept of Social Services, Vonage, Karen Clark & Company, AT&T