Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Legacy Application Modernization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Legacy Application Modernization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Legacy Application Modernization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Legacy Application Modernization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Legacy Application Modernization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How do you determine when to modernize your systems from legacy database software to data platforms built from the ground up to support digital, mobile, and cloud applications that run everywhere?
- How can organizations approach infrastructure modernization and expansion to take advantage of all the data coming in and deliver services quickly, intelligently and cost-effectively?
- How can is organizations balance the increasing business possibilities of new technology with the tremendous installed base of legacy application development (ad) investments?
- Can naming conventions, classification schemes or encoding schemes be applied to achieve standardisation, for reporting, and for easier access to records in the system?
- Does it still make sense to rely on legacy approaches appliances and packaged software for your organization-critical function like network performance monitoring?
- Have you secured external consulting services in the past ( as implementation estimates, upgrade reviews, or audits) for the legacy applications listed in an RFP?
- Does the system enable security classifications to be applied to records at creation and subsequently changed as and when required by the system administrator/s?
- Is the legacy application written in a language that makes it more difficult for you to establish compatibility between the system and the operation environment?
- What are the key issues to consider in the migration process relative to directory, email, calendars, archives of current email content and legacy applications?
- Are you able to pass a security audit to ensure that applications, databases, and servers are all protected in both the virtual and physical environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Legacy Application Modernization book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Legacy Application Modernization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Legacy Application Modernization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Legacy Application Modernization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Legacy Application Modernization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Legacy Application Modernization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Legacy Application Modernization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Legacy Application Modernization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Change Management Plan: Will all field readiness criteria have been practically met prior to training roll-out?
- Procurement Audit: When corresponding references were made, was a precise description of the performance not otherwise possible and were the already stated references accompanied by the words or equivalent?
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Legacy Application Modernization project and the system/product to be built?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do theories relate to Legacy Application Modernization project management?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Legacy Application Modernization project requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Legacy Application Modernization project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Legacy Application Modernization project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Legacy Application Modernization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Legacy Application Modernization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Legacy Application Modernization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Legacy Application Modernization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Legacy Application Modernization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Legacy Application Modernization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Legacy Application Modernization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Legacy Application Modernization project with this in-depth Legacy Application Modernization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Legacy Application Modernization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Legacy Application Modernization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Legacy Application Modernization investments work better.
This Legacy Application Modernization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.