Look inside the Kanban:
Liaison so that your process is responsible for designing and developing critical software/enterprise solutions; producing top quality code and designs that utilize technologies to implement high performing server side components/application, Legacy Modernization applications; driving, participating, and influencing architectural and design architectural and design decisions; working closely with stakeholders including project management and professional services teams to understand requirements and deliver product functionality that meets (internal) customer needs; and working directly with business users and external (internal) customers to extract requirements and design of new systems.
Benefits of the Legacy Systems Modernization Kanban
- Determine when to modernize your systems from legacy database software to data platforms built from the ground up to support digital, mobile, and cloud applications that run everywhere.
- Move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations.
- Make use of technology to smoothly merge legacy core systems with new delivery models, business partner interfaces, and satellite systems.
- Handle change management from legacy to a data driven organization.
- Modernize legacy systems and make them relevant in a digital age with minimal risk to business continuity.
- Consolidate and decommission systems and still meet data retention and access requirements for legacy data.
- Broach the subject of retiring legacy applications with key stakeholders and make the business case.
- Better involve business function system owners in security planning.
- Handle data from incomplete business processes.
- Extract data from the large number of systems you hold, and overcome the barriers of legacy systems that make data extraction challenging.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1600 Legacy Systems Modernization critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Legacy Systems Modernization roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1600 Legacy Systems Modernization critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Legacy Systems Modernization critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Legacy Systems Modernization Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Legacy Systems Modernization Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Penn State University, Sandoz, CardWorks, IBM, Miracle Software Systems, Revolution Data Systems, Lithia Home Office, TalentWerx, NTT Ltd, Cultivate Behavioral Health & Education, Sears Home Services, rtbrick.com, Ameresco, Lucid Motors, BAE Systems, Beam Inc., Principle Business Enterprises, Inc, Peloton, Accenture, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Divisions Maintenance Group, MSC Industrial Supply, Neuberger Berman, System One, Analytical Flavor Systems, Inc, Noblis, Entegra Systems, Barnes, Dennig & Co., Ltd., Booz Allen Hamilton, South Dakota State Government, Machine Sciences Corporation, Valo Health, TrueCare, FTI Consulting, Inc., Honeywell, Databook, Employees Retirement System of Texas, Interos, Inc., EPAM Systems, University System of New Hampshire, CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Kingfisher Systems, Inc., Datalitical, Bright Health, Marvel Entertainment, TARGET, Humana, Northwestern Mutual, NBCUniversal, Slalom Consulting, Procore Technologies, Xgility, University of North Texas System, Biamp Systems, Tableau, Salesforce, Dell Technologies, MAPS PBC, Bentley Systems, Electrolux, Cepheid, GXO Logistics, Integrated Data Services Inc., Walmart, BAYADA Home Health Care, Boston College, FactSet Research Systems, Truity Federal Credit Union, Amazon Data Services, Inc., CorTech, Bryant Staffing Solutions, Palladium Group, Inc., BD, DataDog, Entegris, Inc., MAXIMUS, General Mills, Millers Mutual Group, Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc, Pharmaceutical Strategies Group LLC