Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MDM Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MDM Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MDM Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MDM Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MDM Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does your organizations IT strategy include an incident response plan that is evaluated regularly to ensure it addresses new and emerging types of security and privacy risks and breaches?
- How do large enterprises manage operational master data in a complex enterprise system landscapes today, how is distribution and replication between different ERP systems realized?
- How do large enterprises manage operational master data in complex enterprise system landscapes today, how is distribution and replication between different ERP systems realized?
- How confident are you when it comes to the security of business data including that of your customers/clients in an increasingly mobile and cloud-oriented environment?
- What are the problems and advantages of using a single multiserver administration master server for database servers across all software life-cycle environments?
- Does the vendor support advanced authentication methods as multifactor authentication, SAML, SSO, Active Directory/LDAP, or other identity management solutions?
- How master data governance approach within master data management is relevant towards master data quality issues during ERP deployment projects?
- How does the responsibility for creating and maintaining master data need to be coordinated across IT and the line of business functions?
- Are master file changes or changes to data authorised in writing by appropriate personnel in your organization initiating that changes?
- What would you do if you knew you could manage all of your master data regardless of domain with one application and one platform?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MDM Strategy book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MDM Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MDM Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MDM Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MDM Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MDM Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MDM Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MDM Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Procurement Audit: When negotiation took place in successive stages, was this practice stated in the procurement documents and was it done in accordance with the award criteria stated?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the MDM Strategy project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the MDM Strategy project schedule available for all MDM Strategy project team members to review?
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the MDM Strategy project scope?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
- Lessons Learned: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Earned Value Status: Validation is a process of ensuring that the developed system will actually achieve the stakeholders desired outcomes; Are you building the right product? What do you validate?
Step-by-step and complete MDM Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MDM Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MDM Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MDM Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MDM Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MDM Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MDM Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MDM Strategy project with this in-depth MDM Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MDM Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MDM Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MDM Strategy investments work better.
This MDM Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.