This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Marketing Plans assessment.
'End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.' - Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
'Very fast implementation. Easy to start using the self-assessment.' - Service Owner, Business Intelligence in the Manufacturing Industry
'Visualizing data will be critical to information driven decisions' - The Art of Service is a leader. Ease of use, flexibility, improved time to market for information decisions, user experience and adoption all contributed to a high ranking of the The Art of Service self assessment products. Pre-existing deployments and knowledge of The Art of Service was also a contributing factor in the decision.' - Technical Director in the Transportation Industry
What Is The Marketing Plans Self-Assessment?
The Marketing Plans Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Marketing Plans work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Marketing Plans task and that every Marketing Plans outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Marketing Plans opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Marketing Plans advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Marketing Plans Self-Assessment. Featuring 623 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Plans improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Marketing Plans Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 623 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Plans Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Marketing Plans Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Plans projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Plans and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Marketing Plans with this Marketing Plans Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 623 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How can we improve Marketing Plans?
- Define Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Marketing Plans?
- Measure Question: To what extent does management recognize Marketing Plans as a tool to increase the results?
- Analyze Question: Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Marketing Plans delivery for example is new software needed?
- Improve Question: How can you measure Marketing Plans in a systematic way?
- Control Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Marketing Plans project?
- Sustain Question: In the case of a Marketing Plans project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Marketing Plans project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Marketing Plans project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Value [to you] of the Marketing Plans Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Marketing Plans Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.