Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mindful Leadership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mindful Leadership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mindful Leadership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mindful Leadership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mindful Leadership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- What does Mindful Leadership success mean to the stakeholders?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- What is it like to work for me?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Mindful Leadership models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Why dont our customers like us?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Mindful Leadership. How do we gain traction?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- How do we go about Comparing Mindful Leadership approaches/solutions?
- Is a contingency plan established?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mindful Leadership book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mindful Leadership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mindful Leadership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mindful Leadership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mindful Leadership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mindful Leadership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mindful Leadership Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mindful Leadership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Milestone List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Mindful Leadership project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Mindful Leadership project status Ð are there any changes in the Mindful Leadership project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Mindful Leadership project within budget?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
Step-by-step and complete Mindful Leadership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mindful Leadership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mindful Leadership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mindful Leadership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mindful Leadership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mindful Leadership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mindful Leadership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mindful Leadership project with this in-depth Mindful Leadership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mindful Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mindful Leadership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mindful Leadership investments work better.
This Mindful Leadership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.