Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mirantis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mirantis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mirantis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mirantis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mirantis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- How frequently do you track Mirantis measures?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Will Mirantis have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What vendors make products that address the Mirantis needs?
- Does Mirantis analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Are there recognized Mirantis problems?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mirantis book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mirantis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mirantis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mirantis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mirantis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mirantis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mirantis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mirantis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of the organization?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Mirantis project executing, a team member identifies a risk that is not in the risk register. What should you do?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Mirantis project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: If you are asked to lower your estimate because the price is too high, what are your options?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Mirantis project?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Project Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Mirantis project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Lessons Learned: If issue escalation was required, how effectively were issues resolved?
Step-by-step and complete Mirantis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mirantis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mirantis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mirantis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mirantis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mirantis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mirantis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mirantis project with this in-depth Mirantis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mirantis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mirantis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mirantis investments work better.
This Mirantis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.