Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Data Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Data Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Data Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Data Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Data Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How should a challenger in the mobile operator business price for voice, data, message, and location-based services to increase the amount of subscribers and reach a targeted market share?
- Is your enterprise planning to leverage cloud computing and mobile computing in order to improve business agility, increase employee productivity, and lower capital expenses?
- How do you integrate on-premise, mobile, and cloud-based technologies into a single, seamless customer contact infrastructure, delivering differentiating customer experience?
- Does the provider have APIs that minimize the amount of sensitive data available on a consumers mobile device and make the provider responsible for handling data encryption?
- Does your organizations approach to endpoint security include the tagging, securing and management of data that is accessed by the device, and resides on a public cloud?
- Does your solution maintain a private copy of the authentication/authorization data structure, or do you dynamically obtain authentication/ authorizations as needed?
- Do you believe your organization has lost sensitive or confidential data as a result of employee carelessness while using mobile devices in the workplace?
- What consumer-lending and mobile-payment/financial-transfer products offer the most robust safeguards, including low pricing, data security, and privacy?
- Are the communication channels encrypted for all browsers, mobile, and tablets, and is the aggregation provider collecting data over encrypted channels?
- How do you provision software, data access and system access securely to mobile users accessing the already stated assets from multiple mobile devices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Data Management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile Data Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Data Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Data Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Data Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Data Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Data Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mobile Data Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an internet search on earning pmp certification. be sure to search for yahoo groups related to this topic. what are the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you use data to inform instruction and improve staff achievement?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for you to talk with about this initiative?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for your organization of the Mobile Data Management project resources adequate?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the Mobile Data Management project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a formal program of inservice training for personnel in the business management function?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Mobile Data Management project leaders committed to this Mobile Data Management project full time?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do you define what is a customer, what are the attributes of customer?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Data Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Data Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Data Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Data Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Data Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Data Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Data Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Data Management project with this in-depth Mobile Data Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Data Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Data Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Data Management investments work better.
This Mobile Data Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.