Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OSI model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OSI model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OSI model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OSI model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OSI model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What are the expected benefits of OSI model to the stakeholder?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What are the known security controls?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- What does OSI model success mean to the stakeholders?
- What are the long-term OSI model goals?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a OSI model strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OSI model book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OSI model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OSI model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OSI model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OSI model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OSI model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OSI model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OSI model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the OSI model project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the OSI model project provide innovative ways for Veterans to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the OSI model project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your OSI model project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the OSI model project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which shared services the procurement function/unit should be part of?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
Step-by-step and complete OSI model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OSI model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OSI model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OSI model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OSI model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OSI model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OSI model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OSI model project with this in-depth OSI model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OSI model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OSI model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OSI model investments work better.
This OSI model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.