Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Beehive Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Beehive related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Beehive specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Beehive Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Beehive improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Who else should we help?
- How to Secure Oracle Beehive?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Oracle Beehive processes?
- What are the short and long-term Oracle Beehive goals?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Oracle Beehive goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the teams analysis?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Beehive book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Beehive self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Beehive Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Beehive areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Beehive Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Beehive projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Beehive Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle Beehive project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Oracle Beehive project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting other suppliers, including subcontractors?
- Activity Attributes: Have you identified the Activity Leveling Priority code value on each activity?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are there any drawbacks to using a responsibility assignment matrix?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who are the people that make up the company and whom create the success that the company enjoys as a whole?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How quickly can the task be done with the skills available?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Oracle Beehive project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Oracle Beehive project is needed?
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Oracle Beehive project timetable?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Beehive Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Beehive project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Beehive project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Beehive project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Beehive project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Beehive project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Beehive project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Beehive project with this in-depth Oracle Beehive Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Beehive projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Beehive and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Beehive investments work better.
This Oracle Beehive All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.