Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Organizational Change Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Organizational Change Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Organizational Change Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Organizational Change Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Organizational Change Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What is the available evidence on the impact of changes in levels/types of diversity and inclusion on individual/team/organizational effectiveness in organizations including development departments?
- Are there barriers to innovation and digital transformation that exist within your organization that require the boards and executive managements attention from a change management standpoint?
- What are the adaptive plasticity and norm of reaction of organization stores; that is, what is your ability to react to a changing environment and what range of traits are you able to change?
- Does your organization and each of the leaders within it prepare plans to ensure you have the right people at the right time with the right skills to ensure department/service effectiveness?
- How does the content of software build need to be supervised and what kind of reports are needed for the development projects management and for the rest of the development organization?
- What tensions exist, if any, in embracing complexity within the project management tradition of controllability during the pre-initiation phase of complex organizational change projects?
- Does each of the leaders in your organization know when to use permanent, temporary, full time or part time or independent Contractors to achieve optimum department/service performance?
- How does your organization ensure that risks to asset management activities associated with the management of change of organizational structures, roles or responsibility are managed?
- What framework should be provided for the management of metadata, that metadata management activities can respond to organizational and environmental change in an efficient manner?
- Does your organization know the cost of each of its activities so that it can resource its services effectively and negotiate fair contracts and service agreements with others?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Organizational Change Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Organizational Change Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Organizational Change Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Organizational Change Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Organizational Change Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Organizational Change Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Organizational Change Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Organizational Change Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What impact does prior experience have on decisions made during the risk-assessment process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Organizational Change Management project oversight?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Organizational Change Management project finish?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Organizational Change Management projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Organizational Change Management projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Organizational Change Management project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
Step-by-step and complete Organizational Change Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Organizational Change Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Organizational Change Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Organizational Change Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Organizational Change Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Organizational Change Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Organizational Change Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Organizational Change Management project with this in-depth Organizational Change Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Organizational Change Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Organizational Change Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Organizational Change Management investments work better.
This Organizational Change Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.