Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance Measurement System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance Measurement System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance Measurement System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance Measurement System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance Measurement System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Do the measures used, both at board and operational level, provide the information needed to really understand what is happening to service performance and the root causes of problems encountered?
- Do the current performance measures identify each partners contribution to the overall chains performance, thereby forming the basis of an effective accountability and governance structure?
- Does your organization have a formal environmental policy, which includes a commitment to legal compliance, continuous measurement and continuous improvements in environmental performance?
- What techniques are available to estimate impact of changes to current the observing system, data assimilation, and modeling to product accuracy and/or performance measures?
- What information do you need to drive better decision-making capabilities, in terms of content (measures and dimensions), business rules (metadata) and use (functionality)?
- Is there a process that links the development, training and advancement of the IT staffs capabilities, to the strategic performance measures and strategic performance gaps?
- Is there a social media strategy, performance objectives and related performance metrics in place, supported by appropriate policies, processes, procedures and structures?
- Does an activity need to be measured from your organization perspective, and what is the lowest level at which the activity should be measured in order to direct behavior?
- Does your organization measure the environmental factors that influence social innovation performance as employee participation or number of ideas submitted to managers?
- What are the most important leading indicators, outcome metrics, or other performance measures that you want to be frequently tracking and reviewing with providers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance Measurement System book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Performance Measurement System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance Measurement System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance Measurement System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance Measurement System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance Measurement System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance Measurement System Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Performance Measurement System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How are data handled when a test is not run per specification?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Performance Measurement System project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Performance Measurement System project will take?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Performance Measurement System project team?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Performance Measurement System projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each role with Accountable responsibility have the authority within your organization to make the required decisions?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
Step-by-step and complete Performance Measurement System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance Measurement System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance Measurement System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance Measurement System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance Measurement System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance Measurement System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance Measurement System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance Measurement System project with this in-depth Performance Measurement System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance Measurement System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance Measurement System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance Measurement System investments work better.
This Performance Measurement System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.