Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Post Merger Integration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Post Merger Integration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Post Merger Integration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Post Merger Integration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Post Merger Integration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- When is it smarter to hold off on a complete integration, forgoing the speedy integration for the sake of maintaining the very value that convinced you to acquire the target in the first place?
- How will finance integration affect organization support functions as shared services, transaction processing, business finance teams, etc., and how can that impact be mitigated?
- When considering the supply of content to consumersif the price of one source of content risesor its quality falls post mergerwhat are the real alternatives for consumers?
- Is your organization pursuing aims that will bring measurable benefit to the public sphere and which address the expressed or revealed priorities of a given population?
- How to build a cohesive supply base that meets the needs of the new organization through reassess and re-negotiate during and post merger or acquisition?
- Are you facing a situation where closing your business as a result of poor performance and financial distress seems to be the only plausible option?
- Should the guidelines be updated to address more explicitly the non-price effects of mergers, especially the effects of mergers on innovation?
- What can be learned from existing your organization collaborations and alliances and what might the next generation of partnerships look like?
- Are mergers of equals less likely to succeed, and if so is that because integration is more difficult due to the parity in numerical power?
- Is the acquisition significant and heterogeneous enough to spur reorganization of the legacy business and its management reporting lines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Post Merger Integration book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Post Merger Integration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Post Merger Integration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Post Merger Integration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Post Merger Integration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Post Merger Integration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Post Merger Integration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Post Merger Integration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this Post Merger Integration project organization?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Post Merger Integration project?
- Cost Management Plan: Responsibilities ÃÂÃÂ what is the split of responsibilities between the owner and contractors?
- Scope Management Plan: Will your organizations estimating methodology be used and followed?
- Procurement Audit: Are trial balances taken weekly for general ledgers for all funds?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the meetings set up to have assigned note takers that will add action/issues to the issue list?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guiding principles for developing an evaluation report?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Post Merger Integration project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Post Merger Integration project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Post Merger Integration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Post Merger Integration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Post Merger Integration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Post Merger Integration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Post Merger Integration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Post Merger Integration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Post Merger Integration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Post Merger Integration project with this in-depth Post Merger Integration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Post Merger Integration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Post Merger Integration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Post Merger Integration investments work better.
This Post Merger Integration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.