Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Standardization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Standardization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Standardization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Standardization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Standardization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What processes will be put in place to ensure that organization financial management system investment decisions focus on the benefits of standard processes and application service providers?
- Are manual processes, paper-based systems, rogue spend and lack of adherence to standardized processes inhibiting your organizations ability to manage spending, compliance and savings?
- What is the process for looking at yourselves to make sure that the already stated standards are adhered to and complaints are judiciously and transparently adjudicated?
- Do all the related servers and network elements support access control measures to restrict access to sensitive information or system processes to privileged accounts?
- Are there reported differences in the use of standardized processes by project managers working on virtual projects in a centralized PMO versus a decentralized PMO?
- What business intelligence platform is in place, and what standard reports and dashboards are available to the users that utilize data from the primary erp system?
- Do the current rule change process options (standard, fast-track and expedited) provide an appropriate pathway for successful trials to lead to full rule change ?
- How will the new standards and a technology solution to address the already stated standards influence month-end, quarter-end, and year-end finance processes?
- What specifications and standards will apply to demand response services so that an Open Systems approach is established, promoting maximum customer choice?
- What quality or process improvement models, approaches or standards does your organization currently use in its system or software development projects?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Standardization book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Standardization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Standardization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Standardization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Standardization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Standardization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Standardization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Standardization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the Process Standardization project technically feasible?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Process Standardization project plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
- Milestone List: Describe the concept of the technology, product or service that will be or has been developed. How will it be used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone Process Standardization project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the four frames of organizations. How can they help Process Standardization project managers understand your organizational context for Process Standardization projects?
Step-by-step and complete Process Standardization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Standardization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Standardization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Standardization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Standardization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Standardization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Standardization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Standardization project with this in-depth Process Standardization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Standardization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Standardization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Standardization investments work better.
This Process Standardization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.