Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Processing aid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Processing aid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Processing aid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Processing aid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Processing aid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- Why dont our customers like us?
- How to Secure Processing aid?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Processing aid measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Will team members perform Processing aid work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Processing aid activities?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Processing aid book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Processing aid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Processing aid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Processing aid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Processing aid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Processing aid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Processing aid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Processing aid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Processing aid project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Variance Analysis: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving Processing aid project communications?
- Scope Management Plan: The greatest degree of uncertainty is encountered during which phase of the Processing aid project life cycle?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do you need to convince people that it s well worth the time and effort?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the organization have bad debt or cash-flow problems?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What is the expected monetary value of the Processing aid project?
Step-by-step and complete Processing aid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Processing aid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Processing aid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Processing aid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Processing aid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Processing aid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Processing aid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Processing aid project with this in-depth Processing aid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Processing aid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Processing aid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Processing aid investments work better.
This Processing aid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.