Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which method would you use to migrate objects ( as a workflow) from a development repository to a production repository, if both repositories cannot be accessed from the same Repository Manager?
- How do you review, control and identify changes made to the design inputs and outputs during design and development of products and services ensuring no impact on conformity to requirements?
- What are the strategies, technologies and applications that a Healthcare payer should implement to meet consumer needs for more-efficient services, flexible products and timely information?
- Have programs been amended where relevant to ensure that environmental management applies to projects that relate to new development and new or modified activities, products or services?
- Has your organization established, implemented and maintained processes to control the procurement of products and services in order to ensure conformity to its OH&S management system?
- Does the business have the management information and systems to enable it to monitor and manage pricing and profitability by market/segment, product/service, customer and transaction?
- How do the results inform you regarding how production engineers may better understand and take action to reduce the life-cycle environmental impact of manufacturing processes?
- What is the product category, its background, development, technology, stage in adoption and diffusion, and product life cycle, and where are corresponding variables heading?
- Do you know how important to your business each of your software vendors is, in terms of annual expenditure, planned investment and business criticality of the products used?
- Does management fully understand all aspects of risk with respect to irrevocable life insurance trust accounts and/or the use of insurance products in discretionary accounts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Management book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Product Management project managers participating in the Product Management project know the Product Management projects true status first hand?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who determines the quality and expertise of contractors?
- Risk Audit: Are corresponding safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the Product Management project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Procurement Audit: Was the admissibility of variants displayed in the contract notice?
Step-by-step and complete Product Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Management project with this in-depth Product Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Management investments work better.
This Product Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.