Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Production line Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Production line related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Production line specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Production line Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Production line improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Can this technology be inserted in an existing production line or does it replace the whole or a major part of the production line?
- How can you negotiate Production line successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What problems resulted when quality control was conducted at the end of the production line?
- How are the Production lines objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- What are error proofing techniques that can be put in place for your production line?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Production line processes?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Who controls the risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Production line book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Production line self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Production line Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Production line areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Production line Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Production line projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Production line Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Production line project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Planning Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, but no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Production line project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the Production line project?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work Ð What is the scope of work for each of the planned contracts?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and Production line project managers, available to handle such a large Production line project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
Step-by-step and complete Production line Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Production line project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Production line project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Production line project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Production line project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Production line project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Production line project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Production line project with this in-depth Production line Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Production line projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Production line and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Production line investments work better.
This Production line All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.