Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Management Staffing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Management Staffing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Management Staffing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Management Staffing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Management Staffing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you have benchmarks for staffing ratios for each role as the number of servers a single engineer can support or the ratio of employees to help desk analysts?
- Are you correct in the assumption that organizational change management planning and execution would be considered within the duties of the project lead role?
- Do staff maintain relationships with trade organizations associated with required skill groups as well as with other general industry groups?
- How will enterprises justify investments in technologies, people and business processes that enable effective network and systems management?
- Is the narrative of underlying and root causes well written and convincing; does it show application of DEV and other relevant frameworks?
- Has the problem or important relevant external conditions changed since the log frame was produced or since the last annual work plan?
- How many current Information Technology Staffing vendors does currently have for staffing services and what are current ratings?
- Have you experienced a project design situation where different stakeholders had different views about what strategy was best?
- What are the most important and influential causes that must be addressed or prioritized by the project to tackle the problem?
- What should you consult to find information about when the already stated people will be available for your project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Management Staffing book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Project Management Staffing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Management Staffing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Management Staffing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Management Staffing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Management Staffing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Management Staffing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Project Management Staffing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have Project Management Staffing project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the work performed reviewed against contractual objectives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Scope Management Plan: Process groups ÃÂÃÂ where do scope management processes fit in?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all Project Management Staffing project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Project Management Staffing project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Project Management Staffing project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
Step-by-step and complete Project Management Staffing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Management Staffing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Management Staffing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Management Staffing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Management Staffing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Management Staffing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Management Staffing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Management Staffing project with this in-depth Project Management Staffing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Management Staffing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Management Staffing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Management Staffing investments work better.
This Project Management Staffing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.