Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project management process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project management process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project management process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project management process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project management process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- If this measurement effort is primarily driven by project managers, what are the relationship(s) to the project management process(es)?
- If a measurement effort is primarily driven by project managers, what are the relationship(s) to the project management process(es)?
- How do you use Project management process data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- In this context of Project Management, what can you say about Scrum alignment with CMM?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Can Agility Work With a Waterfall Project Management Process in our Setting?
- What risks should be included in the Key Risk Register?
- What quality standards is the project held to?
- Who has control over resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project management process book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Project management process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project management process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project management process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project management process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project management process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project management process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project management process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Project management process project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Project management process project repository for each release?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Team Directory: Where will the product be used and/or delivered or built when appropriate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Project management process project -why are you doing this now?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Project management process project?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Financial capacity; does the seller have, or can the seller reasonably be expected to obtain, the financial resources needed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
Step-by-step and complete Project management process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project management process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project management process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project management process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project management process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project management process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project management process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project management process project with this in-depth Project management process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project management process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project management process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project management process investments work better.
This Project management process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.