Engineer how remote team members collaborate.
Design how you build trust with your remote team members.
Evaluate how to make remote team members feel included.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Remote Team Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Remote Team Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Remote Team Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Remote Team Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Remote Team Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Have senior management approved the resources needed to implement the agreed strategy and ensured sufficient budgetary and other resources are allocated to allow implementation of the strategy?
- Is it possible to develop a culture of innovation, throughout your organization, by creating a separate innovation team, one that is remote from day-to-day business activities?
- Will there be any provisions in the contract that will allow for renegotiation of rates in the event that major legislation is passed as an increase in minimum wage?
- Has your organizations staff, responsible for disaster recovery continuity plans, been trained in the procedures to be followed in case of an incident or disaster?
- How do you manage a remote development team that needs to deliver functions in a graphically rich environment with a technology that is new, virtual, and evolving?
- Can it be provided by contact with other lone workers, other remote teams, other team members, mentoring, partnerships with other organization and networks?
- What process / approaches could be adopted to ensure the team develops the essential skills and incorporate the factors for effective team practice?
- Does the communication plan contain a pre-defined message for release, and the means by which messages will be released to each of the stakeholders?
- Are the technical activities necessary to invoke the contingency measures fully documented, so that personnel can undertake recovery actions?
- Is there a single framework for BCPs in place to ensure that all plans are consistent and to identify priorities for testing and maintenance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Remote Team Management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Remote Team Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Remote Team Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Remote Team Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Remote Team Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Remote Team Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Remote Team Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Remote Team Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the risk and assess the significance and likelihood of it occurring and plan the contingency What risks may occur upfront?
- Variance Analysis: Budget versus actual. how does the monthly budget compare to actual experience?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are types/quantities of material, facilities appropriate?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Remote Team Management project?
- Network Diagram: If the Remote Team Management project network diagram cannot change and you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Remote Team Management project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Remote Team Management project stage?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your team members rely on the expertise of other members to complete tasks?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. are all functions required by the customer included?
Step-by-step and complete Remote Team Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Remote Team Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Remote Team Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Remote Team Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Remote Team Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Remote Team Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Remote Team Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Remote Team Management project with this in-depth Remote Team Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Remote Team Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Remote Team Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Remote Team Management investments work better.
This Remote Team Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.