Look inside the Kanban:
Check that your staff collaborates with business and technology teams to create and maintain IAM risk management policies and standards reflecting your organizations risk appetite and industry best practices to assure robust controls.
Benefits of the Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance Kanban
- What arrangements does your organization have in place to assess the impact on the management, governance and risk appetite of the delivery model?
- Does the board have an understanding and visibility of how your organizations cyber risk appetite is being applied in business decision making related to AI?
- Does your organization have a risk appetite statement or established tolerance levels for any risks?
- Does management have the right tools to understand and communicate its risk appetite to the rest of your organization and to the Board?
- Does your organization have a defined risk appetite statement and / or risk tolerance level?
- How will your organization ensure that risk appetite will be forward looking and aligned with your organizations strategic goals?
- Does your organization have a robust process for monitoring when your risk appetite approaches or exceeds defined time limits?
- Has your organization developed formal enterprise level risk appetite and/or risk tolerance statements?
- Has your organization clearly stated what its level of risk appetite and tolerance is?
- Does your organization have a defined risk appetite for identified operational risk exposures?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1934 Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1934 Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Western National Insurance, S&P Global, Citi, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, The Hanover Insurance Group, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Wayfair, Aon, FirstAmerica, Walmart, One Concern, PayPal, Morgan Stanley, Lumen, Deloitte, North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts, General Mills, U.S. Bank, Booz Allen Hamilton, Fishtech Group LLC, Gartner, CrossCountry Consulting, Fannie Mae, Milliman, Puget Sound Energy, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Risk Management Solutions (RMS), Guy Carpenter, Risk Management Solutions, Nationwide, General Reinsurance Corporation, BDO, Selective Insurance Company of America, Berkley, Chubb, Applied Research Associates, Inc, American Family Mutual Insurance Company, AIG, AIR, EMC Insurance, QBE, Acrisure LLC, Revantage Corporate Services, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, Infineum, GCM Grosvenor, Global Staffing, LLC, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Air Products, MetLife, Schroders, Blue Shield of California, Natixis North America Inc., CohnReznick, Inter-American Development Bank, TCS, HSBC, University of South Carolina, MassMutual, Amazon.com Services LLC, umlaut North America, Cigna, BMO Harris Bank, Dropbox, ON24, Garmin, CIBC, Finra, WEX Inc., Green Dot Corporation, LPL Financial, Chubb INA Holdings Inc., Technology Roles at Global Atlantic, Goldman Sachs, Global Atlantic Financial Group, Global Atlantic Financial Group Opportunities, Oklahoma City University, Warrenton Oil Group, USI Holdings Corporation, Capital One, Arch Insurance Group Inc (U.S.), Banco Itau International- Miami, AlignTech, Noname, Trusight Solutions, Bottomline Technologies, Bank of America, Computershare, Microsoft, TikTok