Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rolling-wave planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rolling-wave planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rolling-wave planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rolling-wave planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rolling-wave planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- When delivery teams need both Waterfall and Agile project management tools, how do you provide them with the different tools whilst still keeping them within a single delivery framework?
- How is the knowledge acquired/generated by the team that analyzed requirements in Sprint A to be communicated to the team that implements the already stated requirements in Sprint B?
- Which conflict resolution techniques is being used when the Project Manager is looking for a Middle path after evaluating the positives and negatives of all the alternate options?
- Does your project team or organization have the processes and the procedures in place that enable the project management staff to deliver projects on time and on budget?
- Which is important to consider when creating the Requirements Management Plan due to its influence on how requirements will be managed throughout the project life cycle?
- Which communication methods are used during execution phase to notify the public about environmental changes your project is going to cause after implementation?
- Does anyone else have any experience of using self-directed teams, and is there any advice that can be offered for ways to try and reduce the possible risk?
- How do you manage scarce specialists; how do you scale and coordinate across a team-of-teams on a larger project and ensure you do not isolate specialists?
- Which processes deals with maintaining the integrity of baselines by releasing only approved changes for incorporation into the project management plan?
- Which is a useful method for contingency planning that aids a team in anticipating intermediate steps that could derail achievement of a project goal?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rolling-wave planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Rolling-wave planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rolling-wave planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rolling-wave planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rolling-wave planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rolling-wave planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rolling-wave planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Rolling-wave planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Risk Management Plan: Monitoring -what factors can you track that will enable you to determine if the risk is becoming more or less likely?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Rolling-wave planning project estimates?
- Risk Register: Methodology: how will risk management be performed on this Rolling-wave planning project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Rolling-wave planning project progress?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Rolling-wave planning project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Rolling-wave planning project objectives and expected deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete Rolling-wave planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rolling-wave planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rolling-wave planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rolling-wave planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rolling-wave planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rolling-wave planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rolling-wave planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rolling-wave planning project with this in-depth Rolling-wave planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rolling-wave planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rolling-wave planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rolling-wave planning investments work better.
This Rolling-wave planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.