Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ruby on Rails Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ruby on Rails related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ruby on Rails specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ruby on Rails Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 628 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ruby on Rails improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 628 standard requirements:
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Ruby on Rails process?
- Have you identified your Ruby on Rails key performance indicators?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Ruby on Rails goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- How do we know that any Ruby on Rails analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Ruby on Railss gains?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ruby on Rails book in PDF containing 628 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ruby on Rails self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ruby on Rails Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ruby on Rails areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ruby on Rails Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ruby on Rails projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ruby on Rails Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ruby on Rails project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Who has responsibility for approving and ranking changes?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Ruby on Rails project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Ruby on Rails project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, experiential learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Change Management Plan: How can you best frame the message so that it addresses the audiences interests?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the Configuration Management functions been assigned?
- Quality Management Plan: Have Ruby on Rails project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Lessons Learned: Who managed most of the communication within the Ruby on Rails project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Risk Audit: What is the implication of budget constraint on this process?
Step-by-step and complete Ruby on Rails Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ruby on Rails project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ruby on Rails project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ruby on Rails project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ruby on Rails project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ruby on Rails project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ruby on Rails project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ruby on Rails project with this in-depth Ruby on Rails Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ruby on Rails projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ruby on Rails and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ruby on Rails investments work better.
This Ruby on Rails All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.