Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Pipeline Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Pipeline Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Pipeline Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Pipeline Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Pipeline Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does your organization need to generate new sales leads, launch a new product or service, engage with key decision makers, build future business relationships or simply educate the industry?
- What would happen if during peak business hours, while sales are booming and your critical data is being updated, your organizations wired Internet connection fails at one or more locations?
- What if during peak business hours, while sales are booming and your critical data is being updated, your organizations wired Internet connection were to fail at one or more locations?
- Is conflict between your Sales and Revenue Management departments the natural balance of different roles and how great is the resulting negative impact on profits?
- Have worked with an premium automotive manufacturer to re-design and introduce sales channels and formats to position your organization effectively for the future?
- Is your current sales incentive program (including your software platform and management services), meeting your needs and enabling your go-to-market strategy?
- What should organizations look for in a solution for sales performance management that will align to the new requirements for subscription-based businesses?
- How can sales performance management help companies that are transitioning from the traditional business model to a subscription-based model?
- How do you get the sales team to maintain scores -- feeding back data and info about a lead to marketing after that hand-off has been made?
- What is your average Sales Cycle when selling to an existing customer compared with the average Sales Cycle when selling to a new customer?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Pipeline Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales Pipeline Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Pipeline Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Pipeline Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Pipeline Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Pipeline Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Pipeline Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sales Pipeline Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your Sales Pipeline Management project successful?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Sales Pipeline Management project plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What proven methodologies and standards will be used to ensure that materials, products, processes and services are fit for purpose?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which Sales Pipeline Management project documents may be changed?
- Variance Analysis: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the Sales Pipeline Management project?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Pipeline Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Pipeline Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Pipeline Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Pipeline Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Pipeline Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Pipeline Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Pipeline Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Pipeline Management project with this in-depth Sales Pipeline Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Pipeline Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Pipeline Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Pipeline Management investments work better.
This Sales Pipeline Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.