Develop and implement tools, processes, and procedures to automate the collection, storage and reporting of key software data so that the products can be managed across the enterprise in an effective manner.
More Uses of the Software License Optimization and Entitlement Toolkit:
- Update IT software license asset records, software license agreements, software maintenance agreements and associated relationships.
- Lead or generate management reports on the extent of APM characterization, reconciliation of applications and depth/breadth of Service Mapping data.
- Secure that your group stays informed of new and updated software license models and options for key vendor products.
- Be certain that your operation maintains records relating to the issuing of license keys, license portals, etc.
- Deliver individual and group projects to improve current processes and develop new practices.
- Develop: pro actively work on service improvement initiatives and service improvement plans to improve Service Quality and implement cost reductions.
- Be accountable for evaluating accuracy of hardware Asset Allocation and usage calculations in a virtualized environment.
- Steer: continuously assess tool capabilities for software discovery, inventory, and meter software use for key vendor products.
- Develop Quality Assurance practices and practices for the administration of software license contracts, maintenance and entitlements.
- Create and maintain the Policies and Procedures for hardware asset lifecycle management.
- Ensure your enterprise complies; principles of complex analysis (virtualization effects on usage calculation).
- Update IT software license asset records, software license contracts and software maintenance agreements and associated relationships.
- Ensure your enterprise provides provide feedback on delivery issues and escalate (where applicable) to the Service Delivery management and/or Service Line Management.
- Confirm your project performs ongoing analysis of your asset data, processes and work streams to identify trends, risks and areas for improvement.
- Ensure you facilitate; good knowledge in all areas of delivery in an outsourcing environment.
- Confirm your venture ensures adherence to client defined standards and Change Control procedures making sure adequate controls are in place to detect adverse trends.
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Head: work closely with sales team and lead internal customer meetings and calls where applicable to consider licensing and usage.
- Coordinate: design, implement and evolve clear roles, accountabilities (raci) and support for stakeholders.
- Provide expertise to ensure that software license records are linked to the correct hardware device.
- Manage work with the software owners and Legal to interpret software agreements, determine use rights and provide key terms and conditions summaries.
- Be certain that your strategy complies; monitors and provides software usage reports to communicate and monitor compliance, liability and budgetary data.
- Secure that your organization supports Service Delivery management or provides inputs to lead operations Delivery Management in promoting new service propositions to improve or extend the services to client.
- Validate requirements to create and modify IT software asset records and associated contract records.
- Meet and take responsibility for all business SLAs related to Compliance Processes.
- Ensure existing and planned future usage complies with the use rights.
- Provide software renewal budget for fiscal year planning and forecasting.
- Provide analysis of the software data that can be used to drive key business decisions.
- Control: review Software Compliance measures based on existing licensing agreements.
- Develop trending analysis relating to current utilization and installation of licenses based on RTU.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software License Optimization and Entitlement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software License Optimization and Entitlement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software License Optimization and Entitlement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software License Optimization and Entitlement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software License Optimization and Entitlement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What happens at your organization when people fail?
- Do you have the optimal Project Management team structure?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization, which do you own?
- What unique Value Proposition (UVP) do you offer?
- What sort of initial information to gather?
- How will costs be allocated?
- Why will customers want to buy your organizations products/services?
- How do you transition from the baseline to the target?
- What system do you use for gathering Software License Optimization and Entitlement information?
- Are indirect costs charged to the Software License Optimization and Entitlement program?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software License Optimization and Entitlement book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software License Optimization and Entitlement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software License Optimization and Entitlement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software License Optimization and Entitlement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software License Optimization and Entitlement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software License Optimization and Entitlement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software License Optimization and Entitlement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Software License Optimization and Entitlement project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Software License Optimization and Entitlement project team have enough people to execute the Software License Optimization and Entitlement project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Software License Optimization and Entitlement project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Software License Optimization and Entitlement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software License Optimization and Entitlement Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software License Optimization and Entitlement project with this in-depth Software License Optimization and Entitlement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software License Optimization and Entitlement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software License Optimization and Entitlement and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software License Optimization and Entitlement investments work better.
This Software License Optimization and Entitlement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.