Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software License Optimization and Entitlement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software License Optimization and Entitlement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software License Optimization and Entitlement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software License Optimization and Entitlement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software License Optimization and Entitlement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does your organization own a license to this third party software now, and is it possible to utilize your organizations current data reduction and analysis capabilities without any additional costs?
- Do you know how important to your business each of your software vendors is, in terms of annual expenditure, planned investment and business criticality of the products used?
- Is it your organizations intention to coordinate transfer of the hardware/hardware maintenance leases/agreements and software licenses for just the production environment?
- Does the licensee ensure that employees hardware is updated on a timely basis to ensure necessary security software updates and patches have been downloaded and installed?
- Does your unit ensure that all software installed on organization owned computing systems are properly acquired and that all software license restrictions are followed?
- Can the enterprise cancel maintenance and support on licenses if a decision is made to go to full-use licenses or a database product from a different software vendor?
- How are software licensing agreements monitored, and are current change-management mechanisms regarding corresponding licenses working effectively and efficiently?
- What are the rights of licensees who have licensed the software under a commercial license when the licensor later releases that software as Open Source software?
- Does your organization have development resources that can be utilized for the development, testing, and ongoing maintenance of licensing technologies?
- What if the customer wants to upgrade the software license from a basic level to a more premium level in the middle of a full stack subscription term?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software License Optimization and Entitlement book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software License Optimization and Entitlement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software License Optimization and Entitlement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software License Optimization and Entitlement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software License Optimization and Entitlement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software License Optimization and Entitlement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software License Optimization and Entitlement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of Software License Optimization and Entitlement projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the Software License Optimization and Entitlement project?
- Project Charter: Software License Optimization and Entitlement project background: what is the primary motivation for this Software License Optimization and Entitlement project?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Change Request: Has a formal technical review been conducted to assess technical correctness?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Software License Optimization and Entitlement project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
Step-by-step and complete Software License Optimization and Entitlement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software License Optimization and Entitlement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software License Optimization and Entitlement project with this in-depth Software License Optimization and Entitlement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software License Optimization and Entitlement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software License Optimization and Entitlement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software License Optimization and Entitlement investments work better.
This Software License Optimization and Entitlement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.