Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Storage Wars Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Storage Wars related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Storage Wars specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Storage Wars Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Storage Wars improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Storage Wars teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Storage Wars Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Is the Storage Wars scope manageable?
- To what extent does management recognize Storage Wars as a tool to increase the results?
- What improvements have been achieved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Storage Wars book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Storage Wars self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Storage Wars Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Storage Wars areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Storage Wars Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Storage Wars projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Storage Wars Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Storage Wars project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Storage Wars project management processes you chose to use?
- Lessons Learned: How useful and complete was the Storage Wars project document repository?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology Storage Wars projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the Storage Wars project management deliverables of each process group?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does the organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for arranging and managing the review(s)?
- Risk Register: Are there any knock-on effects/impact on any of the other areas?
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Procurement Audit: Are goods generally ordered and received in time to be used in the programs for which they were ordered?
Step-by-step and complete Storage Wars Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Storage Wars project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Storage Wars project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Storage Wars project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Storage Wars project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Storage Wars project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Storage Wars project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Storage Wars project with this in-depth Storage Wars Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Storage Wars projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Storage Wars and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Storage Wars investments work better.
This Storage Wars All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.