Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Succession Planning Process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Succession Planning Process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Succession Planning Process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Succession Planning Process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Succession Planning Process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Is there a succession plan in place and does your organization have the capacity to ensure continuity of operations in the face of an unforeseen crisis or change in market conditions?
- Should the succession process and solution evolve organically depending on next generation interests and goals or be proactively planned and orchestrated by the senior generation?
- How can business leaders build truly adaptable organizations which are able to meet a relentless succession of challenges which are beyond any one persons current expertise?
- Do you have a properly structured buy-sell provision in your shareholders agreement dealing with the timing, amount and financing of the purchase of your business interest?
- What succession planning has your organization developed and implemented for leadership and other key positions in areas critical to reforms and mission accomplishment?
- How are other organizations engaging employees in the succession planning process, and what are the potential benefits or concerns related to increased transparency?
- Has your organization made, or does it plan to make, any changes to internal recruitment or retention policies to directly address the projected department shortage?
- Should organizations accept succession planning emergencies as business norms, or build truly strategic plans to identify potential and develop talent?
- Does the board have an explicit succession planning process in place to ensure the selection and development of leaders with the right attributes?
- Have you developed an estate plan that clearly indicates how ownership of the business will be distributed among members of the next generation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Succession Planning Process book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Succession Planning Process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Succession Planning Process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Succession Planning Process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Succession Planning Process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Succession Planning Process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Succession Planning Process Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Succession Planning Process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the Succession Planning Process project?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Succession Planning Process project schedule?
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Activity List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many other organizations could apply this methodology, or does each organization need to create its own methodology?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Succession Planning Process project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all Succession Planning Process projects?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for ensuring a positive organizational climate is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Succession Planning Process project was initiated?
Step-by-step and complete Succession Planning Process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Succession Planning Process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Succession Planning Process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Succession Planning Process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Succession Planning Process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Succession Planning Process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Succession Planning Process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Succession Planning Process project with this in-depth Succession Planning Process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Succession Planning Process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Succession Planning Process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Succession Planning Process investments work better.
This Succession Planning Process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.