Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supplier Relationship Management Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supplier Relationship Management Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supplier Relationship Management Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Supplier Relationship Management Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supplier Relationship Management Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Which extant theory applicable to buyer-supplier relationships captures the phenomenon of strategic supply risk best and should thus serve as basis for developing a strategic supply risk theory?
- What is the cost of the relationship with a particular supplier that is, the sum of all the resources spent on all of the contracts with that supplier in a given period?
- How do you use joint ventures, 3PL management consultants, and data sharing to improve your supplier relationships and promote collaboration across the supply chain?
- Should the established commercial relationship be assessed with regard to the relationship between the Relevant Undertaking and its subcontractors or suppliers?
- How would you rate the complaints handling and escalation procedures and management response within Supplier in the event a problem needs to be escalated?
- Are there processes in place to support the internal and external relationships between service providers and suppliers and interactive performance?
- Is your supply base contracting to a few powerful players, which in turn will require strong relationship management efforts with key suppliers?
- Will the blockchain reduce the level of trust needed in business relationships and lead to an increased number of loose supplier relationships?
- Is there support and mutual development with your suppliers and subcontractors in relation to your organization through partnership agreements?
- How does your organization use information gained from its customers to improve customer relationship management strategies and practices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supplier Relationship Management Program book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Supplier Relationship Management Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supplier Relationship Management Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supplier Relationship Management Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supplier Relationship Management Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supplier Relationship Management Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Supplier Relationship Management Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Supplier Relationship Management Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Procurement Audit: Are bank accounts reconciled by an individual independent of the disbursement responsibilities?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the funding match the requirement?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Supplier Relationship Management Program project?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Supplier Relationship Management Program project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Supplier Relationship Management Program project outputs?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Supplier Relationship Management Program project sufficient?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the acceptance management process?
- Planning Process Group: How well will the chosen processes produce the expected results?
Step-by-step and complete Supplier Relationship Management Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Supplier Relationship Management Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Supplier Relationship Management Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Supplier Relationship Management Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Supplier Relationship Management Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Supplier Relationship Management Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Supplier Relationship Management Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Supplier Relationship Management Program project with this in-depth Supplier Relationship Management Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supplier Relationship Management Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supplier Relationship Management Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Supplier Relationship Management Program investments work better.
This Supplier Relationship Management Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.