Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TARGIT Business Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TARGIT Business Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TARGIT Business Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TARGIT Business Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TARGIT Business Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the TARGIT Business Intelligence goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Is the TARGIT Business Intelligence process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- How did the TARGIT Business Intelligence manager receive input to the development of a TARGIT Business Intelligence improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Is the TARGIT Business Intelligence scope manageable?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TARGIT Business Intelligence book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your TARGIT Business Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TARGIT Business Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TARGIT Business Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TARGIT Business Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TARGIT Business Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TARGIT Business Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TARGIT Business Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the TARGIT Business Intelligence project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the TARGIT Business Intelligence project can be completed in 47 weeks?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the TARGIT Business Intelligence project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this TARGIT Business Intelligence project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
Step-by-step and complete TARGIT Business Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TARGIT Business Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TARGIT Business Intelligence project with this in-depth TARGIT Business Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TARGIT Business Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TARGIT Business Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TARGIT Business Intelligence investments work better.
This TARGIT Business Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.