Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technical Surveillance Counter Measures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technical Surveillance Counter Measures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technical Surveillance Counter Measures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technical Surveillance Counter Measures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technical Surveillance Counter Measures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Has the application of patches for vulnerabilities that are known to exist been increased, overcoming previous lethargy that prevented or delayed application?
- What approved operational, technical and competency standards relevant to a surveillance system and its purpose does your system meet?
- Is the civilian medical countermeasures program developing appropriate diagnostics to meet the material threat determinations?
- Is there an appropriate liability regime in place that allows injured parties to seek compensation for consequential damage?
- Why is that and, more importantly, why does that matter when it comes to medical countermeasures and disaster preparedness?
- How do consumers determine whether your organization or individual offering services is competent and trustworthy?
- How would the loss of competitive information affect your operational, reputational and financial credibility?
- Do procedures include appropriate notification for failure or refusal to complete a non-disclosure agreement?
- Does video surveillance, performed by contractual security companies, fall under contractual data processing?
- What happens when risk managers must contend with a variety of threats using limited organization resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technical Surveillance Counter Measures book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technical Surveillance Counter Measures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technical Surveillance Counter Measures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technical Surveillance Counter Measures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technical Surveillance Counter Measures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technical Surveillance Counter Measures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technical Surveillance Counter Measures Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the quality, reliability, and user-friendliness of its hardware and software?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project purposes different than the previously authorized Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the relationships of the informal organization?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
Step-by-step and complete Technical Surveillance Counter Measures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technical Surveillance Counter Measures project with this in-depth Technical Surveillance Counter Measures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technical Surveillance Counter Measures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technical Surveillance Counter Measures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technical Surveillance Counter Measures investments work better.
This Technical Surveillance Counter Measures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.