Be accountable for communicating customer needs and updates effectively to logistics department and all employees to ensure orders are completed according to Customer Requirements.
More Uses of the Third Party Logistics Toolkit:
- Follow safety regulations in all work processes promoting a safe and hazard free work environment.
- Manage work with Supply Chain to determine outbound freight and transportation costs with approved suppliers.
- Manage work with various third party organization and research groups to facilitate research using athlete performance data.
- Be accountable for reviewing labor management reports to ensure staffing costs are aligned with client needs and branch target metrics.
- Provide visibility to management and the customer by tracking, process over sight, auditing, researching and troubleshooting operational issues or functions.
- Organize: properly handle all products in accordance with Food Safety and warehouse safety guidelines.
- Audit: work is generally performed in a warehouse environment around machinery and moving parts.
- Maintain internal databases of assets and archival items stored at warehouse.
- Lead: full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
- Utilize scale to weigh and/or hand count product per warehouse/customer specifications.
- Supervise and hold responsibility for all day to day operations for several key customers.
- Support phased implementation and development of ERP System updates and manage day to day housekeeping for ERP and associated applications.
- Manage quoting and fulfillment hardware processes and order tracking with external third parties.
- Be accountable for supervising day to day operations in the warehouse for multiple clients across all warehouse departments.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are being appropriately followed by the guest operations team and third parties.
- Be accountable for using forecast information from clients to identify staffing and resource needs for operation.
- Manage: work closely with Third Party Logistics providers to quantify milestones and goals, and develop reporting triggers based on partner performance.
- Be accountable for moving safety forward, your initiative for Continuous Improvements in your safety culture, reminds you that you are on a journey toward a zero incident culture.
- Perform timely cycle counts and inventory audits to support an accurate Inventory Management System.
- Be personally accountable for you and your team to complete tasks in a designated timeframe.
- Provide support to internal customers by administering deployments in development and production environment.
- Coordinate with client account managers and the Operations Management any discrepancies, impacts your area has on other departments, product damage.
- Initiate: conduct software implementation training for maintenance, startups and upgrades.
- Be accountable for monitoring performance and productivity metrics to measure individual and departmental performance.
- Communicate consistently with the commercial leaders and agree on action plan in order to minimize expenses for disputed charges.
- Provide training resources for related functions to ensure maximum performance is reached.
- Supervise the team and provide training and coaching to improve performance.
- Coordinate with production and shipping managers at each facility, and third party storage facilities.
- Manage work with internal and external customers to make sure expectations are exceeded.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Third Party Logistics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Third Party Logistics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Third Party Logistics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Third Party Logistics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Third Party Logistics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What is the impact of relationship learning on logistics service effectiveness of Third Party Logistics Providers in collaborative relationship?
- Are there collaborative projects among the surveyed companies and 3PLs to greening transport and logistics services, and if so, to what extent?
- Are the people serving you empowered to meet your needs at all costs, or is wide profit margin the primary objective and performance measure?
- What are some best practices for third party logistics, especially as it relates to transportation management, shipping, and distribution?
- Do you have a GDP compliant transportation quality agreement with your third party logistics provider, and is it being fully implemented?
- Do you agree that Supply Chain collaboration can be classified as transactional, tactical information sharing, or strategic in nature?
- How much time should your 3PL take to receive, process, and put incoming product away once it has arrived at the fulfillment center?
- What is the tradeoff between having the fixed cost of your own fleet or the higher cost of a third party shipping firm?
- Does your organization need more advanced information technology services from the third party logistics provider?
- Do you see response to the logistics outsourcing as capable of making the outsourced services provision a failure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Third Party Logistics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Third Party Logistics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Third Party Logistics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Third Party Logistics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Third Party Logistics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Third Party Logistics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Third Party Logistics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Third Party Logistics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a pmo (Third Party Logistics Project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Third Party Logistics project?
- Risk Audit: When your organization is entering into a major contract, does it seek legal advice?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are performance measures and associated incentives developed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a requirements Change Management processes in place?
- Network Diagram: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Third Party Logistics project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and Risk Management perceived in the Third Party Logistics project?
Step-by-step and complete Third Party Logistics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Third Party Logistics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Third Party Logistics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Third Party Logistics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Third Party Logistics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Third Party Logistics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Third Party Logistics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Third Party Logistics project with this in-depth Third Party Logistics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Third Party Logistics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Third Party Logistics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Third Party Logistics investments work better.
This Third Party Logistics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.