Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tiger Team Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tiger Team related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tiger Team specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tiger Team Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tiger Team improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Will the service provider permit customers to undertake security testing (including penetration tests) to assess the efficacy of the access controls used to enforce separation of customers data?
- Which address translation scheme would allow a single public IP address to always correspond to a single machine on an internal network, allowing server publishing?
- How many days of professional resource have been used in penetration testing and red team tests or other similar assurance exercises in the past twelve months?
- Which techniques is used when a system performs the penetration testing with the objective of accessing unauthorized information residing inside a computer?
- Does the provider perform penetration testing to exploit security vulnerabilities and determine how to mitigate any risks to important business data?
- Does your product support running red team exercises to prove the value of machine learning algorithms and AI work in real world scenarios?
- How does your organization appear from the viewpoint of an external hacker (via the Internet) or an internal hacker (via the Intranet)?
- What would be the cost of switching from a system that tracks enlistment contracts to one that tracks other types of service contracts?
- Has the it security office conducted a vulnerability scan, security review, or penetration test of critical departmental applications?
- Which portions of the project will require penetration testing by a mutually agreed upon group that is external to the project team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tiger Team book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tiger Team self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tiger Team Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tiger Team areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tiger Team Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tiger Team projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tiger Team Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Tiger Team project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the Tiger Team project, which criterion should be optimized?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Tiger Team project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Tiger Team project(s)?
- Planning Process Group: The Tiger Team project charter is created in which Tiger Team project management process group?
- Team Directory: Decisions: is the most suitable form of contract being used?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the latest revised estimates of costs at completion compared with the established budgets at appropriate levels and causes of variances identified?
Step-by-step and complete Tiger Team Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tiger Team project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tiger Team project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tiger Team project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tiger Team project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tiger Team project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tiger Team project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tiger Team project with this in-depth Tiger Team Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tiger Team projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tiger Team and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tiger Team investments work better.
This Tiger Team All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.