Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical UX Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any UX Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated UX Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the UX Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which UX Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How could you conduct credible user experience benchmarks of tablets in an intellectually honest way, without automatically comparing every competing device to the current market leader?
- How do you get the user experience team to appreciate the quantitative testing data, and the data team to understand the qualitative approaches to get data-driven alignment?
- Are business managers making demands on IT that require accelerated changes to drive innovation, collaboration, user experience and productivity to meet industry challenges?
- How can application scenarios be combined with wireless technology to enhance end-user experience, promote the commercial success of operators, and better serve society?
- How do it organizations manage policy consistently across diverse platforms and provide a streamlined user experience that reduces administration time and errors?
- How innovative is your organization compared to competitors in its ability to develop new products, services, and user experiences effectively and efficiently?
- How do you support innovation and agility with the latest strategies for flexible architecture, and improve UX to better engage customers and employees?
- Are your web site, storefront, web presence, development ecosystem, and user experience aligned with and open to collective user value best practices?
- Does your organization have the agile software-development and user experience capabilities to launch high-quality customer-facing applications?
- How to deliver the best user experience to business people who are increasingly using mobile devices for regular work based Internet access?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the UX Design book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your UX Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the UX Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which UX Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough UX Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage UX Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step UX Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 UX Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the UX Design project sufficient?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimation of contract value in accordance with the criteria fixed in the Directive?
- Quality Management Plan: How are your organizations compensation and recognition approaches and the performance management system used to reinforce high performance?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your UX Design project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to UX Design project plan?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: what are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation Ð What cost estimates will be prepared during the UX Design project phases?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there adequate stakeholder participation for the vetting of requirements definition, changes and management?
Step-by-step and complete UX Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 UX Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 UX Design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 UX Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 UX Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 UX Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 UX Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any UX Design project with this in-depth UX Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose UX Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in UX Design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make UX Design investments work better.
This UX Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.