Look inside the Kanban:
Verify that your team is responsible for oversight and management of complex vendor relationships to ensure vendors are accountable to established performance metrics, contracts and joint business planning goals.
Benefits of the Vendor Management Kanban
- Does your organization have a vendor management program designed to ensure the privacy and/or security practices of vendors will not threaten the integrity of your organizations privacy standards?
- Does your organization have a risk management and due diligence process focused on vendor management?
- Do you have a vendor management ecosystem in place together with effective sourcing governance?
- What information do your vendors have regarding your organization and how secure is the data?
- How do you ensure your organization understands and works to meet the objectives of your Vendor Management program, which involve onboarding, analyzing, and monitoring new vendors and current vendor relationships and the risks that could affect the business?
- How do you manage details of vendor management for those who have any degree of network access or who hold your data by design, are audits of those vendors required?
- Does your organization have the vendor management capability, time, and controls necessary to manage the provider and provider quality?
- Which vendors will have the most impact on your organization if they suffer an interruption, and how quickly will the impact materialize?
- Does your organization have supplier management related KPIs and are they visible to senior management?
- Do critical vendors have your business continuity plan, not just for your data and for the larger business?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2173 Vendor Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Vendor Management roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2173 Vendor Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Vendor Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Vendor Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Vendor Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Scholastic, Delta, Novartis, DataStax, News Corp, Nationwide, Goldbelt, Inc., IBM, StoneX Group Inc. US, Red Ventures, West Bend Mutual Insurance Company, MotoRefi, BlackRock, Replicated, Inc., UnitedHealth Group, GSK, Re:Sources, Amazon Data Services, Inc., A.B. Data, Ltd., Planet Fitness World Headquarters, Northwestern Mutual, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Wayfair, The Hershey Company, The Trade Desk, Sierra Space, CSH IT Service, MSCI Inc, Discover, Marathon Health, Microsoft, Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, TARGET, Ameriprise Financial, Fidelity Investments, BOEING, WEX Inc., TIAA, Deloitte, Tyndall Federal Credit Union, TikTok, Bizongo, ServiceLink, HM Health Solutions, Great American Insurance Group, Banner Bank, Medpace, Inc., Weyerhaeuser, Patelco Credit Union, Humana, Bank of the West, AT&T, NewRez, EY, Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC, Iowa Department of Transportation, Banner Health, Chubb INA Holdings Inc., US Veterans Health Administration, Standard Chartered, Affirm, Amazon.com Services LLC, KeyBank, McDonald's Corporation, Children's Wisconsin, Chick-fil-A, Inc., AstraZeneca, TD Bank, Everest Insurance Company, Bandwidth, State of Georgia, Collier County, FL, Dell Technologies, Beam Inc., NYC MAYORS OFFICE OF CONTRACT SVCS, SAGE Therapeutics, Black & Veatch Mgmt Consulting, Liberty University, REI, New Perspectives Senior Living, Green Dot Corporation, Klarna, U.S. Renal Care, Netflix, Costco Wholesale, Newell Brands, Advia Credit Union, Hancock Whitney, Quartz, Orchid Orthopedics, Sportsman's Warehouse, NYC DEPT OF HEALTH/MENTAL HYGIENE, Suma Brands, MassMutual, Fidelity National Home Warranty, Amex, YouTube, US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Toyota, NewEgg, Bluestem Brands, Lowe's, S&P Global, Spreetail, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Simmons Bank, Party City, Envision Healthcare, Charles Schwab, YRC Worldwide, GE Healthcare