Look inside the Kanban:
Build and maintain working relationships with business partners as well as support staff to enhance process knowledge and compliance towards following vendor management meeting process performance KPIs.
Benefits of the Vendor Management Framework Kanban
- Drive business case development in sourcing strategies as well as evaluation and selection of IT service providers.
- Move beyond transactional vendor management to true supplier partnerships that will achieve savings and drive innovation.
- Take advantage of the disruptive technology and business changes impacting the market for IT and business process services.
- Ensure that your data and IP is secure when using external service providers.
- Establish a risk management approach to technology sourcing and vendor management.
- Organize your security and risk management team.
- Know whether you would lose business or gain business if you change your service level.
- Plan to ensure your sourcing team is not bypassed by the business in an era of as a service solutions.
- Manage vendor risk and performance to anticipate and avoid negative business impacts.
- Establish a management approach to technology sourcing and vendor management.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1345 Vendor Management Framework critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Vendor Management Framework roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1345 Vendor Management Framework critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Vendor Management Framework critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Vendor Management Framework Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Vendor Management Framework Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Scholastic, Delta, Novartis, DataStax, News Corp, Nationwide, Goldbelt, Inc., IBM, StoneX Group Inc. US, Red Ventures, West Bend Mutual Insurance Company, MotoRefi, BlackRock, Replicated, Inc., UnitedHealth Group, GSK, Re:Sources, Amazon Data Services, Inc., A.B. Data, Ltd., Planet Fitness World Headquarters, Northwestern Mutual, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Wayfair, The Hershey Company, The Trade Desk, Sierra Space, CSH IT Service, MSCI Inc, Discover, Marathon Health, Microsoft, Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, TARGET, Ameriprise Financial, Fidelity Investments, BOEING, WEX Inc., TIAA, Deloitte, Tyndall Federal Credit Union, TikTok, Bizongo, ServiceLink, HM Health Solutions, Great American Insurance Group, Banner Bank, Medpace, Inc., Weyerhaeuser, Patelco Credit Union, Humana, Bank of the West, AT&T