Look inside the Kanban:
Certify your strategy is involved in designing and orchestration of security architecture for the deployment of systems in the cloud using different cloud deployment models including the design and implementation of security in each OSI layer and designing Zero-trust systems.
Benefits of the Zero Trust Architecture Kanban
- Benefit if access rights could be modified in near real time to reflect the current trust level of users and devices?
- What security measurement practices and data does your organization use to assist product planning?
- What responsibility does the Chief Information Security Officer have in driving Innovation?
- Does your organization have published security standards relating to software security?
- Does your organization currently have or are is considering a software defined data center or network virtualization platform?
- Does your organization use managed security services in its cybersecurity and privacy programs?
- How are security leaders trying to change the privacy and data security message to one of opportunity and business enablement?
- Do you apply robust access security policies across all your users cloud and web destinations?
- Does your organization have a designated security response team?
- Where does the corporate perimeter really end if personal devices are storing corporate data and accessing organization resources?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1808 Zero Trust Architecture critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Zero Trust Architecture roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1808 Zero Trust Architecture critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Zero Trust Architecture critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Zero Trust Architecture Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Zero Trust Architecture Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Capgemini, iknowvate technologies, KION Group AG, Cisco Meraki, Virginia Tech, Environmental Defense Fund, Abbott Laboratories, USAA, Datadog, Wells Fargo, Optiv, Azzur Group, Huntington Bank, PacifiCorp, John Deere, Biogen, AIG, The Ohio State University, Cloudflare, Ferguson, Netskope, PG&E Corporation, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Agama Solutions, Wyze Labs, Barnes, Dennig & Co., Ltd., Eastman, Booz Allen Hamilton, DocuSign, S&P Global, Portland General Electric, Rockwell Automation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, OhioHealth, Premier Staffing Partners, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Abbvie, KPMG, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), LogMeIn, Liberty, CareJourney, Industrial Scientific Corporation, Weld County, CO, Principal Financial Group, TransUnion, Callaway Golf Company, Kemper, BD, Relias LLC, Blue Shield of California, LG&E and KU Energy