- Access Method Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Access Method Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Access Method related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Access Method specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Access Method Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Access Method improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- When is/was the Access Method start date?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Access Method ?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Have you identified your Access Method key performance indicators?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Access Method leverage and how?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Access Method improvements?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- How frequently do we track measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Access Method book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Access Method self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Access Method Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Access Method areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Access Method Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Access Method projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Access Method Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Access Method project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Access Method project oversight?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the Access Method project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Project Schedule: Your best shot for providing estimations how complex/how much work does the activity require?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific Access Method project or non-Access Method project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
Step-by-step and complete Access Method Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Access Method project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Access Method project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Access Method project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Access Method project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Access Method project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Access Method project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Access Method project with this in-depth Access Method Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Access Method projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Access Method and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Access Method investments work better.
This Access Method All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.