Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ActivIdentity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ActivIdentity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ActivIdentity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ActivIdentity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ActivIdentity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving ActivIdentity forward?
- What potential environmental factors impact the ActivIdentity effort?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, ActivIdentity Experience, and Brand Value
- What are the known security controls?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict ActivIdentity Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ActivIdentity book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ActivIdentity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ActivIdentity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ActivIdentity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ActivIdentity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ActivIdentity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ActivIdentity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ActivIdentity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to the stakeholders?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the organizations Strategic Management System tied to performance measurement?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do functionality, system outputs, performance, reliability, and maintainability requirements affect quality planning?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the ActivIdentity project?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything you need from upper management in order to be successful?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to ActivIdentity project schedules?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all ActivIdentity project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Issue Log: How do you reply to this question; I am new here and managing this major program. How do you suggest I build my network?
- Variance Analysis: When, during the last four quarters, did a primary business event occur causing a fluctuation?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have ActivIdentity project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
Step-by-step and complete ActivIdentity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ActivIdentity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ActivIdentity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ActivIdentity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ActivIdentity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ActivIdentity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ActivIdentity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ActivIdentity project with this in-depth ActivIdentity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ActivIdentity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ActivIdentity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ActivIdentity investments work better.
This ActivIdentity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.