Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Penetration Testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Penetration Testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Penetration Testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Penetration Testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Penetration Testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- We picked a method, now what?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Advanced Penetration Testing is underway?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Will Advanced Penetration Testing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- What will be measured?
- Is the Advanced Penetration Testing process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Can we add value to the current Advanced Penetration Testing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Advanced Penetration Testing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Penetration Testing book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advanced Penetration Testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Penetration Testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Penetration Testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Penetration Testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Penetration Testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Penetration Testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced Penetration Testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for maintaining and advancing the capabilities of its staff, particularly in relation to the Mission of the organization, is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Advanced Penetration Testing project requirements will be reported?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Advanced Penetration Testing project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Advanced Penetration Testing projects / systems?
- Change Management Plan: Have the approved procedures and policies been published?
- Quality Metrics: What are the organizations expectations for its quality Advanced Penetration Testing project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Penetration Testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Penetration Testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Penetration Testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Penetration Testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Penetration Testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Penetration Testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Penetration Testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Penetration Testing project with this in-depth Advanced Penetration Testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Penetration Testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Penetration Testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Penetration Testing investments work better.
This Advanced Penetration Testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.