Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advocacy Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advocacy Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advocacy Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advocacy Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advocacy Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 620 standard requirements:
- How are you going to measure success?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Advocacy Marketing?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Advocacy Marketing with what users do day-to-day?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Advocacy Marketing measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- To whom do you add value?
- How do we Identify specific Advocacy Marketing investment and emerging trends?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advocacy Marketing book in PDF containing 620 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advocacy Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advocacy Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advocacy Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advocacy Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advocacy Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advocacy Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advocacy Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Advocacy Marketing project management processes you chose to use?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Advocacy Marketing project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (Advocacy Marketing project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Advocacy Marketing project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the boundaries (organizational or geographic) within which you operate?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
- Quality Metrics: Is there alignment within your company on definitions?
- Change Management Plan: What type of materials/channels will be available to leverage?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is appropriately effective and constructive in preparing its staff for their organizational aspirations?
Step-by-step and complete Advocacy Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advocacy Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advocacy Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advocacy Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advocacy Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advocacy Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advocacy Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advocacy Marketing project with this in-depth Advocacy Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advocacy Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advocacy Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advocacy Marketing investments work better.
This Advocacy Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.