Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Affinity Designer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Affinity Designer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Affinity Designer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Affinity Designer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Affinity Designer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Affinity Designers gains?
- How will effects be measured?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Affinity Designer shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- How do we know that any Affinity Designer analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- To what extent does management recognize Affinity Designer as a tool to increase the results?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Affinity Designer book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Affinity Designer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Affinity Designer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Affinity Designer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Affinity Designer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Affinity Designer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Affinity Designer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Affinity Designer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Development trends and opportunities. What if the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use Ð informal or formal?
- Procurement Audit: When negotiation took place in successive stages, was this practice stated in the procurement documents and was it done in accordance with the award criteria stated?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the Affinity Designer project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Affinity Designer project approach and development strategy of the Affinity Designer project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Affinity Designer project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Affinity Designer project?
Step-by-step and complete Affinity Designer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Affinity Designer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Affinity Designer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Affinity Designer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Affinity Designer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Affinity Designer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Affinity Designer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Affinity Designer project with this in-depth Affinity Designer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Affinity Designer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Affinity Designer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Affinity Designer investments work better.
This Affinity Designer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.