analyzing participating in On the Job Training, learning Affordability analysis, Life Cycle cost, cost Data Analytics, forecasting cost and schedule, Data Collection and normalization, and Design To Cost.
More Uses of the Affordability Toolkit:
- Drive continuous Service Improvement and solution exploitation, balancing Quality of Service and Affordability.
- Develop and implement the Total Cost of Care strategy, and manage the plan to achieve Affordability objectives.
- Ensure you can establish and drive an effective balance between growth aspirations and Affordability in budgeting/forecasting processes.
- Use data and invest in improving the quality and Affordability of healthcare.
- Manage existing and creating new models to support estimating, Affordability, Life Cycle cost, parametric analysis, and Proposal Development for total systems.
- Drive Affordability and program Performance Improvement through streamlined processes and shared Best Practices.
- Ensure you champion; lead the overall strategy and implementation of the Digital Transformation Initiatives for effective program execution and greater Affordability.
- Cost and Affordability engineering.
- Support financial and budgeting processes to assess budget and Affordability of resources.
- Manage work with Process Owners to improve Affordability, effectiveness and correctness of process documents.
- Confirm your operation provides stewardship of health system resources and delivers on quality, safety, Affordability, diversity and financial goals.
- Develop and lead the overall strategy and implementation of the Digital Transformation Initiatives for effective program execution and greater Affordability.
- Manage work with Program Leadership and engineers to implement Process Improvement to simplify operations for greater Affordability while maintaining positive relationships.
- Supervise: health Care Quality and Affordability.
- Drive improvements in Supplier Performance quality, delivery, Affordability.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Affordability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Affordability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Affordability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Affordability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Affordability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Have you made assumptions about the shape of the future, particularly its impact on your customers and competitors?
- How is implementation research currently incorporated into each of your goals?
- Do your leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Do you have organizational privacy requirements?
- What are the gaps in your knowledge and experience?
- What are your key Performance Measures or indicators and in process measures for the control and improvement of your Affordability processes?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Are your outputs consistent?
- How do you proactively clarify deliverables and Affordability quality expectations?
- How will success or failure be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Affordability book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Affordability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Affordability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Affordability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Affordability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Affordability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Affordability Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Affordability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Affordability project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Affordability Project Team have enough people to execute the Affordability Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Affordability Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Affordability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Affordability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Affordability Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Affordability Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Affordability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Affordability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Affordability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Affordability project with this in-depth Affordability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Affordability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Affordability and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Affordability investments work better.
This Affordability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.