Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 914 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 914 standard requirements:
- Agile approach is mainly constructed from R&D (research and development) basis. How could agile approach be utilised in other parts and functions of an organisation, for instance in marketing?
- Does the USP identify a key customer benefit of the product or service that sets it apart from the competition and answer the critical customer question: Whats in it for me?
- When measuring the ethics behind stealth marketing, how does the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of a campaign make a difference, ethically speaking?
- How do buzz marketing, guerilla marketing, product placement and branded entertainment, and lifestyle marketing fit into an IMC program?
- Price: What will people need to pay or exchange to get the product or service or to take advantage of the opportunity you are offering?
- If a friend shared marketing material on social networks, are you more likely to respond to it than if you had discovered it elsewhere?
- How agile are we in relation to our competitors in quicker to integrate new technical solutions into products and be first to market?
- How does the use of guerrilla marketing affect consumer behavior in terms of brand attitude, brand image and purchase intention?
- How does the post-modern consumer perceive ambient advertising in terms of resistance opposed to traditional forms of marketing?
- What are the potential long-term effects of stealth marketing and the associated subversion of consumer defense mechanisms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile marketing book in PDF containing 914 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Agile marketing project?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What institutional arrangements are planned to ensure the Agile marketing project achieves its social development outcomes?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Agile marketing project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the current portfolio opportunity?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Agile marketing projects?
Step-by-step and complete Agile marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile marketing project with this in-depth Agile marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile marketing investments work better.
This Agile marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.