Audit Agile Process: partner with Key Stakeholders to identify initiatives and execute solutions to people related business problems using Data Analysis, Advanced Analytics and Data Engineering Best Practices.
More Uses of the Agile Process Toolkit:
- Collaborate with team members in an Agile environment and conduct configuration and development activities in accordance with Agile Processes and standards.
- Ensure you mastermind; aid technology domains in driving Operational Excellence through organization of Agile Processes and technologies to drive quick provisioning, accurate configurations, repeatable processes/implementations.
- Systematize Agile Process: continuously improve Team Productivity, refine Agile Processes, and create methods to increase efficiency.
- Be accountable for working in a Development Environment that builds, tests, and deploys software using Agile Processes and DevOps and/or DevSecOps.
- Incorporate Organizational Learning, Change Management, and Agile Process adoption through metrics, Benefits Realization, outcomes, and retrospective findings.
- Methodize Agile Process: servant leader that mentors the Project Team (marketing, product, tech, analytics) and business leaders in optimizing Agile Processes toward maximum business value while fostering an inclusive culture.
- Be accountable for establishing and supporting Agile Processes and activities to create supportive and effective environment for the team and the stakeholders.
- Follow development Best Practices and Agile Processes, as Unit Testing code and participating in Code Review.
- Lead Code Review, design considerations, write unit and integration tests, and adhere to the Agile Process.
- Drive Agile Process: further develop of methods and processes regarding a sustainable IT Enterprise Architecture in the context of digitization and Agile Process models.
- Utilize SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) or Agile Processes for developing applications/programs through investigation, analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Coordinate closely with Business Analysts or users, working in an Agile Process, to manage the visualization reports, dashboards, etc.
- Ensure that the agreed Agile Process is being followed by removing impediments and fostering an environment for high performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Orchestrate Agile Process: further develop of methods and processes regarding a sustainable IT Enterprise Architecture in the context of digitization and Agile Process models.
- Manage to help teams embrace concepts of Agile Development and transition from a waterfall based SDLC to an Agile Process with continuous builds and integration.
- Manage Agile Process: servant leader that mentors the Project Team (marketing, product, tech, analytics) and business leaders in optimizing Agile Processes toward maximum business value while fostering an inclusive culture.
- Imagine a future that is transformed by Agile Processes, automation, Advanced Analytics, robotics, Artificial intelligence and many other digital capabilities.
- Ensure you chart; aid technology domains in driving Operational Excellence through organization of Agile Processes and technologies to drive quick provisioning, accurate configurations, repeatable processes/implementations.
- Lead the Agile Process to incrementally drive improvement in triage process, reduce time to detect and response, use case fine tuning, metrics etc.
- Arrange that your group assesses Product Teams on going adherence to Agile Processes and tools as part of the Agile Maturity Assessment in partnership with the Agile coaches.
- Assure your business enables Continuous Improvement and facilitates communication across teams to proactively manage dependencies and remove impediments and establish standards for Agile Processes and tools.
- Ensure you aid technology domains in driving Operational Excellence through organization of Agile Processes and technologies to drive quick provisioning, accurate configurations, repeatable processes/implementations.
- Be Agile Process oriented, and build systemic metric efficiencies, which drive speed and measure accountability.
- Drive Agile Process: work in an Agile Software Development environments.
- Ensure you embed an agile culture using techniques from a wide range of agile and lean methodologies and frameworks.
- Initiate Agile Process: exposure to enterprise level and process risks, control procedures, framework (coso/cobit), methodologies, agile audit and other leading audit techniques.
- Ensure you possess solid understanding in Agile Software Development processes and Lifecycle Management.
- Steer Agile Process: Agile Management requirements, release and Sprint Planning, Scrum ceremonies, execution.
- Manage work with expert optical engineers, peer developers, testers, and Product Marketing in an Agile environment to create innovative optical Software Solutions to tackle cutting edge problems.
- Arrange that your organization maintains and Continuous Improvement of processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools using Agile and ITIL Best Practices.
- Oversee Process Improvement projects that utilize the ERP System Human Resources, Payroll, and Financials.
- Establish that your organization supports system authorization, Continuous Monitoring, threat detection and response, hunting, compliance, and related enterprise level security activities that feeds into an enterprise cybersecurity scorecard.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Process Improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the overall talent health of your organization as a whole at senior levels, and for each organization reporting to a member of the Senior Leadership Team?
- What stupid rule would you most like to kill?
- What goals did you miss?
- How is Agile Process data gathered?
- What is the craziest thing you can do?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What is the Agile Process Driver?
- What are the personnel training and qualifications required?
- What are thE Business goals Agile Process is aiming to achieve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Process book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Process Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile Process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Agile Process project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Agile Process Project Team have enough people to execute the Agile Process Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Agile Process Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Process Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Process project with this in-depth Agile Process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Process and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Process investments work better.
This Agile Process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.