Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AI and IoT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AI and IoT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AI and IoT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AI and IoT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AI and IoT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you confident in your technical ability and capacity to quickly create an infrastructure that enables scalable, value-added financial services that can be accessed on any connected device?
- How do you make sure that all the information flowing from the sensors to the control systems is synchronized and harmonized, and can be synthesized in a way that brings meaning to data?
- What advice do you have for businesses that are already using Big Data and Business intelligence as to how to embed that data and analytics into an Internet of Things approach?
- Do all the related servers and network elements support access control measures to restrict access to sensitive information or system processes to privileged accounts?
- How do you promote successful integration of devices at a local level for day-to-day and immediate processes and save the cloud for longer-term, info based decisions?
- How to you integrate IoT/IIOT, pervasive sensing, and the cloud into your companies existing data fabric security and with context and exploit advanced analytics?
- Are consulting and professional services organizations well positioned to help companies with an overall IoT implementation, integration, and management strategy?
- Is the architecture for differing solutions the same or different, and do standards exist for integrating between different IoT systems from different vendors?
- How to securely store operational parameters and keys on an IoT device that is often deployed in potentially harsh environments where keys can be compromised?
- How do you feel your current plan to address AI-/IoT-specific security concerns will help your organization deploy and/or continue deploying AI/IoT solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AI and IoT book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AI and IoT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AI and IoT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AI and IoT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AI and IoT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AI and IoT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AI and IoT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AI and IoT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders cancelled after payment to avoid duplicate payment of the same invoice?
- Executing Process Group: What are the key components of the AI and IoT project communications plan?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements summarized through the functional organizational structure for progressively higher levels of management?
- Team Directory: Where will the product be used and/or delivered or built when appropriate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If the optimiztic estimate for an activity is 12days, and the pessimistic estimate is 18days, what is the standard deviation of this activity?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the AI and IoT project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the AI and IoT project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the AI and IoT project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any common areas of weaknesses or deficiencies in the proposals in the competitive range?
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analyzed, and its frequency or probability?
Step-by-step and complete AI and IoT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AI and IoT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AI and IoT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AI and IoT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AI and IoT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AI and IoT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AI and IoT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AI and IoT project with this in-depth AI and IoT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AI and IoT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AI and IoT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AI and IoT investments work better.
This AI and IoT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.