- Ensure you gain; understand Azure IoT customer, Competitive Products, and Market Trends to drive strategic marketing development and planning for key Azure IoT products.
- Resolve complex IoT networking technical issues via a combination of Problem Solving skills and technical expertise.
- Secure that your organization opportunities in the One IoT and Mixed Reality team are expansive because you span the entire product lifecycle from incubation, prototyping and portfolio planning to the design in, sell in and sell through motions that touch consumer and business customers.
- Secure that your design complies; as part of security testing services, performing Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, and Security Assessments against Network, Web Application, API, Mobile Applications, IoT Devices and Public Cloud Infrastructure.
- Confirm your organization ensures the smooth operation of communication networks, IoT and ITS devices in order to provide maximum performance and availability for the users.
- Arrange that your organization opportunities in the One IoT and Mixed Reality team are expansive because you span the entire product lifecycle from incubation, prototyping and portfolio planning to the design in, sell in and sell through motions that touch consumer and business customers.
- Contribute to technology evolution in IoT Security which helps create a positive impact on business.
- Expect to heavily use Open Source software to take on challenges like delivery of highly secured containers, management of IoT devices or supporting Big Data ecosystems at petabyte scale and beyond.
- Contribute to iot and embedded security through your Software Architecture leadership team and Software Architecture standard.
- Confirm your enterprise provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, Processes And Procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established internal and external standards and guidelines.
- Ensure you launch; lead and collaborate with Systems Engineering, Inside Sales, Specialists, Professional Services and channel partners to drive long term success with your clients.
- Hunt for threats across an enterprise via an Endpoint Detection and Response platform to identify compromised hosts.
- Develop and monitor success metrics related to adoption and impact of the digital solutions, track the realized savings and business benefits.
- Ensure you liaise; build out a repeatable process for partnership and feedback loops with Product Marketing and Revenue Marketing to evolve the way you sell, service, and support your customers.
- Confirm your organization serves as a technical lead on a feature or system, assigns work to a small project team, and work on more advanced tasks to complete a project.
- Help lead in the development and execution of a comprehensive employee communications program that has multi year goals supported by annual plans.
- Ensure your organization helps consolidate security related findings, track KPIs, and present results to Information security and business leaders and/or vendors.
- Drive business engagement and relationships to understand key Business Objectives to Support Analysis and solution definition.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP IoT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP IoT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP IoT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP IoT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP IoT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is the SAP IoT documentation thorough?
- What is the problem and/or vulnerability?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in SAP IoT?
- What can you do to improve?
- Do you combine technical expertise with business knowledge and SAP IoT Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make your organization case?
- What do you need to qualify?
- What you are going to do to affect the numbers?
- How will the SAP IoT data be captured?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- What potential megatrends could make your business model obsolete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP IoT book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP IoT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP IoT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP IoT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP IoT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP IoT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP IoT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP IoT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP IoT project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP IoT project team have enough people to execute the SAP IoT project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP IoT project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAP IoT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP IoT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP IoT Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP IoT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP IoT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP IoT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP IoT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP IoT project with this in-depth SAP IoT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP IoT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP IoT and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP IoT investments work better.
This SAP IoT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.