Work with existing AWS business development and field organizations to engage with customers, and partners to execute joint go to market programs, owning the day to day interactions with existing and new customers to identify needs met through AWS Marketplace.
More Uses of the IoT Security Toolkit:
- Evaluate: product ownership of product features for security incident monitoring, detection and response capabilities.
- Oversee: from the simplest to the most complex it environments for all types of workloads, your servers, storage, networking and solutions help maximize the potential of data centers.
- Provide design consultation and best practice guidance for rollout, implementation, and policy conversion during the pre sales process for strategic opportunities.
- Maintain bi directional trusted advisor relationship with Product Management to drive client based insights/feedback and future solution direction.
- Be accountable for monitoring of supplier bugs/defects reported by Lenovo, and schedules to resolution.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade off.
- Prepare and provide business review and executive communication to the senior management team.
- Ensure you adapted to a start up environment, support all other engineering initiatives as needs arise.
- Contribute to technology evolution in IoT security which helps create a positive impact on business.
- Be on the cutting edge of cloud computing and IoT security and privacy in a very challenging and innovative environment.
- Enhance the scalability, high availability, and security of cloud infrastructure.
- Interact with security and privacy program managers, product development, and legal teams.
- Transform concepts into functioning prototypes to demonstrate the feasibility and effectiveness of new and emerging solutions.
- Pilot: there is also a requirement for close interaction with product management to ensure that you continue to out innovate your competition.
- Consider, with credibility, competitive offers in the marketplace and position yours as the best alternative.
- Manage: privacy by design, privacy preserving technologies, formal/statistical privacy, differential privacy.
- Manage work with staff to devise and develop algorithms, methods, and new solutions for improving defensive capabilities.
- Develop, manage, and execute security, security compliance, and privacy tools to ensure program effectiveness and compliance with developed standards and requirements.
- Audit: partner with engineering and product teams to ensure security and privacy commitments are appropriately implemented.
- Steer: research, document, and help remediate design decisions, operating procedures, or processes that impact adhering to privacy and security commitments.
- Prioritize specific customer segments and accounts to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS Marketplace.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IoT Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IoT Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IoT Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IoT Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IoT Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How do you promote successful integration of devices at a local level for day-to-day and immediate processes and save the cloud for longer-term, info based decisions?
- How to securely store operational parameters and keys on an IoT device that is often deployed in potentially harsh environments where keys can be compromised?
- How do you roll back, in the case of failures, across inside multiple processors, inside a single box or single device, across multiple devices?
- Which security controls and practices are being used for unmanaged and IoT devices throughout your enterprise, and how effective is each?
- How to install and safely update firmware or operating parameters securely while the IoT device is deployed in operational environments?
- When the business is steaming along and wants to introduce new products or services, how do you make sure that security is plugged in?
- What are the new challenges concerning post-deployment IoT diagnostic tools, regarding scope, flexibility, generality and security?
- Do you intend to establish a formal trade advisory group to inform your organization on issues as import screening and enforcement?
- What is the role of technical and operational standards for the development and deployment of secure, well-behaving IoT devices?
- Do you implement and maintain the system with components from a secure supply chain, with no known, unmitigated vulnerabilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IoT Security book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IoT Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IoT Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IoT Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IoT Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IoT Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IoT Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IoT Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the timing of assessments organized (e.g., pre/post-test, single point during training, multiple reassessment during training)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring IoT Security project performance into line with the IoT Security project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Is a log maintained over the use of signature plates?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the delay in one subIoT Security project going to affect another?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is IoT Security project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Lessons Learned: Are there any data that you have overlooked in identifying lessons?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff entrance standards are appropriately effective and constructive and being implemented consistently?
Step-by-step and complete IoT Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IoT Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IoT Security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IoT Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IoT Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IoT Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IoT Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IoT Security project with this in-depth IoT Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IoT Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IoT Security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IoT Security investments work better.
This IoT Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.